5 reasons C.O.B.R.A. Self Defense is your choice
What is the first image that pops into your head when you hear the words “Self Defense”? Do you see people wearing traditional martial arts uniforms or MMA shorts and muscle shirts? Maybe imagine a victim pulling a gun and shooting people because they have had enough abuse or violence.
While martial arts and MMA training offer fitness benefits and some character development skills, self defense encompasses so much more. In order to survive a real-life threatening event, there needs to be education. This education includes situational awareness, plans, physical conditioning as well as developing skill sets.
C.O.B.R.A. Self Defense is reality-based training. And we are the industry leaders, the premiere choice when you are searching for the right way to learn to defend yourself.
“What is it that puts C.O.B.R.A. Self Defense head and shoulders above the competition?” you might ask.
Here are just 5 ways that C.O.B.R.A. stands out:
- C.O.B.R.A. training is Law Enforcement based. Would you trust a program based in the sport world? Or would you trust a program that is based on the training law enforcement personnel undergo? I know which one I would choose. The experience that police and military have in dealing with criminals like rapists, murderers, burglars, kidnappers and active shooters are what the C.O.B.R.A. system is based on.
- C.O.B.R.A. training involves more than just your physical skills. It trains your mind as well. Your mind is a powerful tool and if it can help you avoid dangerous situations, wouldn’t you rather evade than engage. If you are forced to physically defend yourself, wouldn’t you like to be able to use your brain to actively shut down an attack? Whether it is a bare-knuckle attack, a knife to the throat or a gun to your head, C.O.B.R.A. can help you train to answer the question of “what do I do when faced with this type of attack?”
- C.O.B.R.A. is reality based. We use live scenarios in our training that allow you to stay effective when your adrenaline kicks in. Our scenarios help to let your brain learn in a safe setting so you can train yourself to think through your situation. If and when you find yourself in a real fight for your life, your ability to think and act appropriately will be there to help you. In other words, your TRAINING will surface when you need it most.
- C.O.B.R.A. training conditions you to be able be effective in times of stress. The afore mentioned adrenaline response interferes with your physical coordination and your decision making. By conditioning yourself physically and mentally in the reality-based scenarios, you will be able to think on your feet and be able to fight instead of freeze.
- C.O.B.R.A. training is structured. This is not a traditional martial arts program. The program is structured in such a way that anyone can effectively train regardless of age, gender or experience level. We offer 5-week and 10-week Self Defense academies, Continuous weekly training, Private one on one training, our worldwide Active Shooter Response Plan™ training. We also offer a Child Abduction Prevention course (C.A.P.) for kids and a College/Teen Safety Workshop.
To learn more call 614-519-3186